Rebel Athletic Culture
Rebel Athletic is the fastest growing, most innovative cheerleading and gymnastics uniform and apparel company! Our team bleeds purple… We LOVE our jobs and are passionate about the success of this brand. We are looking to add some new members to our family who will exhibit the same qualities we all strive to emulate in our company culture every day. We all have a certain level of confidence, we walk with a bit of a swagger, timid personality types need not apply. We all work together and do anything and everything we can to get the job done.
Qualified Applicants should send their resume to Jeremy@RebelAthletic.com. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Jr. Systems Administrator
Summary of Position: Under direction of the IT Manager, the Jr. Systems Administrator provides technical assistance and help desk duties for all internal departments. Secondary tasks involve work related to the design, specifications, implementation, and support of management for Rebel Information Technology infrastructure and systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- ♦ Provide day to day technical assistance and support for applications and hardware problems
- ♦ Determine operational, technical, and support requirements for the location, installation, operation, and maintenance of various office equipment and systems
- ♦ Perform hands on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, and configuring systems and applications
- ♦ Perform windows based server maintenance and monitoring
- ♦ Help IT Manager maintain proper operation of servers, virtual machine hardware, and server room power centers
- ♦ Perform daily system monitoring verifying the integrity and availability of all server hardware and software, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backup
- ♦ Install, upgrade, configure, and maintain server hardware and applications
- ♦ Works with outside vendors when appropriate to resolve hardware, software and network issues
- ♦ Microsoft Certification and A+ preferred.
- ♦ 1 – 4 years of experience in systems administration
- ♦ Microsoft Windows desktop OS (7,8,10)
- ♦ Mac OSx, Apple IOS
- ♦ Microsoft Windows Server OS (2008/R2, 2012/R2)
- ♦ Microsoft Active Directory administration
- ♦ Server hardware
- ♦ Experience with Hyper-v virtualization
- ♦ Above knowledge and skill may be gained by Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year college or university with major course work in computer science, computer information systems, or business management is generally preferred AND two years’ responsible experience with information technology systems OR by any combination of training and experience leading to the described level of knowledge and skill.
- ♦ Strong written and verbal communication skills
- ♦ Desire to work in a team environment
- ♦ Must be oriented toward customer service with the ability to support coworkers in person, over the phone, through email and utilizing remote tools
Summary of Position: The Visual Merchandiser is in charge of creating attractive digital displays for customer presentations. The main objective of visual merchandising is to increase sales and buyer attention to the products available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- ♦ Work closely with marketing department, design department and costing department to put together visual presentations for customers
- ♦ Create appealing and eye-catching visual artboards in line with company branding for customer presentation of designs
- ♦ Create unique layouts for artwork presentation
- ♦ Act in alignment to the organization’s culture, products, image and target market
- ♦ 4-Year college degree preferred in graphic design.
- ♦ Strong proficiency in all industry-leading software including Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- ♦ Passion for design with a highly creative and fashion forward mindset
- ♦ Ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities in high paced environment
- ♦ Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- ♦ Have a flair for design and color
- ♦ Be creative, imaginative and energetic