DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A REBEL?
Rebel Athletic, based in Dallas TX, is the fastest growing cheerleading uniform company in the world. Over the past 5 years, Rebel has turned heads quicker than any other manufacturer – even being named by Global Brand Consultancy Eat Big Fish as one of their “20 Challenger Brands to Watch in 2013”. Our cutting edge designs, innovations and custom fit have set a new standard in an industry that was starving for something new. With the recent formation of The Rebel Alliance combined with a series of strategic event producer partnerships, Rebel Athletic has aggressive growth and influence in 2017… again!
Qualified Applicants should send their resume to Jeremy@RebelAthletic.com. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line.
School Division openings – Chicago, Minnesota/Wisconsin, and Iowa
Summary of Position: Account Managers are assigned a geographical territory and are responsible for prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with prospects and presenting uniform options.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- -Cold call and prospect dance schools, All Star and gymnastics programs or schools in the assigned territory. You would be calling and selling to people you do not know; this is a big part of the job and something you need to be comfortable doing.
- -Represent Rebel at company events; coaches conferences, trade shows and cheerleading competitions
- -Make presentations to prospects
- -Work with other Account Managers when called upon – specifically on high profile programs
- -Attend and participate in all company sponsored meetings and conference calls
- -Submit, on time, all reports required to show your progress and book of business
- -Professionally represent Rebel and all Rebel policies accurately at all times
- -Manage customer expectations. This means clearly explaining the deadlines and reminding the customer that delivery dates are in jeopardy if they don’t respond.
- -Assist all departments in making the Rebel experience a remarkable one. This means responding to emails promptly, returning phone calls within hours, getting art, tech, project managers questions answered immediately. It means providing a level of customer service unseen by anyone in our industry
- -Most importantly building long lasting relationships with Rebel customers so they’ll tell their friends about us and be proud when they tell someone who made their uniforms.
- -Meet or exceed quota established by management
- -A college degree, BA, BS, preferred
- -Proven sales experience and success
- -A self-start entrepreneurial spirit and level of dedication
- -Dependable transportation
- -A home office setup with a working computer/laptop/printer
- -Access to high speed internet (you’ll be downloading large art files)
- -High energy level
- -Detailed organizational skills and administrative skills related to typing, email and web use, sales reporting
- -Experience using a CRM
- -Proficient skills with Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- -Outstanding people skills
- -Powerful speaking and presentation skills
Working Conditions: Working conditions require moderate lifting and mobility for up to 50 pounds at any given time. Work requires significant local travel and may require occasional overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work.