Canceling / Changing Order
Once an order is completed, it cannot be cancelled or changed (adding/removing items, applying coupons etc). You may return or exchange eligible items by following the step-by-step Returns/Exchanges instructions found here.
How long does a return take?
U.S. returns are processed within 24-48 businesshours after receiving the return shipment at our Rebel Athletic distribution center. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment and typically process within 3-5 business days.
Are you closed on holidays?
Rebel Headquarters will be closed on the following holidays:
New Year’s Day
Our friendly Customer Relations team will return all phone calls and emails upon returning to the office within 24-48 business hours. Please allow hours 48-72 business hours for our order processing and shipping teams to process returns and outgoing shipments upon return at Rebel Headquarters.
Where can I buy Rebel Athletic apparel, bags and accessories?
Rebel Athletic merchandise is exclusively available at www.rebelathletic.com and through our Rebel Athletic Dream Tour. For upcoming opportunities to shop the Dream Boutique, our pop up shopping experience, please click here.We look forward to meeting you on tour!
Can I use a gift card to purchase another gift card?
Rebel Athletic Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Rebel Athletic Gift Cards. Online orders of this type will be cancelled and a refund issued to the original form of payment.
How do I care for my Rebel Athletic merchandise?
Click here to visit our Care Instruction page for Rebel Athletic apparel, bags and crystal embellished merchandise.
I have a different question than the ones listed above. Who do I contact?
Our Shopping Experience support team is available Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm. Please give us a call at 855.Rebel.68 or email us at email@example.com.
Rebel Athletic Discounts
Not available to use on Couture apparel, official licensed Navarro merchandise, Bring It On, Moxie by Gabi Butler, OMG Sale items, exclusives and Gift Cards are excluded from Rebel Athletic discounting.
WASH & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Get your Rebel Athletic apparel so fresh and so clean using the following wash and care instructions.
- Clear, gentle PH balanced detergent, we recommend using Dreft.
- PH balanced stain remover, we recommend Dreft Laundry Stain Remover.
- Squeaky clean, debris free sink.
- Flat surface for air drying, clothes rack recommended to allow airflow while the garment air dries.
- Two white towels.
- Rebel garment.
- Icy water. The most critical element to the care of your Rebel Athletic garments is the water temperature.
Pre-wash – Do not dry clean, hand wash only. If any stains are present, we recommend pre-treating with Dreft Stain Spray. Turn garment inside out. Fill sink with cold water, add detergent and to two cups of ice.
Wash and rinse - Quickly submerge garment in the icy water-detergent solution. Gently hand wash for 60 seconds and do not rub the fabric against itself. Drain sink, remove the garment and fill the sink again with only icy water to rinse the garment. Repeat this last step if needed to remove any detergent residue.
Drying – IMPORTANT! AIR DRY ONLY, DO NOT USE A CLOTHES DRYER. Turn the garment right side out, lay flat on a white, towel and insert another white towel within the body of the garment. This will reduce drying time and avoid any possibility of color transference during the drying process.
Care – Once completely dry, hang the garment on a fabric covered hanger, don’t have one? No worries, a plastic hanger without blemishes will work just fine. For apparel that has a waistband made in Unicorn Hologram, Rainbow Sparkle, Mystique or has decoration (e.g. studs, crystals, vinyl), we highly suggest using a clamp-free hanger to deter indentations or damage to the garment.
Tip to remember when rocking your Rebel Athletic apparel: Perspiration, deodorant, hairspray, glitter spray, sunless tanning products and lotions may affect the color of your garment. Take precautions to avoid transference.
Wash and care instructions for Rebel Athletic Dream Bags.
Cleaning: We recommend using a damp, white cloth to clean the inside of your bag. Gently spot clean the high-density sparkle ONLY when necessary with a damp, white cloth. Do not use any harsh cleaners, chemicals or submerge in water as it will compromise the integrity of your Dream Bag.
Care: Rebel Dream Bags are meant to last a lifetime of competitions, workout sessions or sleepovers so be mindful of what items you transport in the bag. Our Dream Bags are durable and were initially designed with cheer athletes in mind. Please avoid overfilling or using the bag to carry heavy objects.
Care of Crystal Rebel Logo and embellished garments: Lost a crystal or two? We’ve got you covered! Included with your purchase of a crystal-embellished garment or Dream Bag are complimentary replacement crystals should you have minor crystal loss due to normal wear and tear. We recommend using e6000 Craft Adhesive (can be purchased at any fabric, craft or multi-purpose store) to reattach the crystals.
Cleaning instructions for eye and face makeup brushes:
Cold tap water
Your favorite makeup brush cleaner or baby shampoo
Dry, clean cotton towel
- Wet the bristles under cold running water. Position the brush downward to prevent water from entering the furrule (the part that holds the bristles in place) which can potentially cause accumulation of mold and the bristles to shed.
- Place one or two drops into the palm of your hand and gently massage the tips of the bristles using a circular motion. Use the same pressure you would when applying eye makeup.
- Rinse then repeat if needed.
- Remove the excess water from the bristles using a dry clean towel.
- Allow the brush to air dry overnight with the bristles hanging off the edge of a counter or if you’re fancy, a brush drying rack.
- Clean brushes regularly using the above instructions.
- Keep two brush sets should you need a backup brush that is clean and ready to use.
- Use the velvety soft, purple case to protect your Eye and Face Makeup Brush Sets while you are on the go.