Rebel Athletic Marketing Graphic Designer Internship
We are searching for a unique, hardworking, and passionate candidate who is interested in gaining knowledge on print, digital, social, visual merchandising, and ecommerce design that can benefit you in any industry. During a marketing internship at Rebel Athletic interns will experience real world situations faced by a Challenger Brand as it grows and expands in the markets of both athletic fashion and cheer apparel. The marketing intern will work alongside the graphic designers and creative director to create and assist with projects to help continue the growth of the Rebel Athletic brand.
Interns will learn how to:
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Assist with the creation of concepts and materials for brand, print, digital, social, and photo projects.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline.
- Assist on photo shoots for both product and on-figure needs.
- Receive constructive feedback on ideas, concepts, and design work.
- Manage multiple projects in a wide array of mediums/channels in a fast-paced work environment.
- Revise existing material to bring up to current graphic standards.
- Assist with management of creative filing systems.
Interns will participate in:
- Formal and informal training opportunities.
- Participate in brainstorming and/or kickoff meetings.
- Start to finish execution of creative marketing deliverables.
- Weekly meetings with the creative and marketing teams.
- Currently in your junior or senior year of college majoring in graphic design, communication, fine arts, digital media or a related major.
- Skilled in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or Indesign.
- Must provide their personal laptop with the Adobe Creative Suite installed to be considered.
- Strong work ethic and multi-tasker.
- Strong attention to detail with a solid eye for typography.
- Ability to work from home and commute to the Rebel Athletic office and various metroplex locations for photoshoot and video shoots.
- Seeking college credit* for internship hours.
*Please note, this is an unpaid internship opportunity so candidates must be seeking college credit.